Monday, June 13, 2011

Stacking Organizers


I've been in search of a cheap way to add some great patterns and color to my craft room as well as useful organizers. I really like open top boxes and bins.
Print your Stack & Nest Quilted Block project pattern today. This pattern is for home use only. As always, if you end up making this project, they would love to see it in the Sew,Mama,Sew! Flickr pool.

I would really like to order fabric and sew 100 open top bins but I know that is unrealistic anytime, especially in the summer! So think I will just measure the space and order my favorite "Square Utility Tote" from Thirty-One Gifts. I might need to add a couple "Large Utility Totes" for Fabric and while i'm at it "Little's carry all caddy". Hey Sis (my rep) I'll be calling in my order. How fast can I get it? So Sew, Thirty-One, Sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment