Saturday, June 4, 2011

Holy costume party, Batman!

My goal was to do a blog post everyday, Well, today was moving in day and unpacking is no fun! So I didn't have a chance to put much thought into it, this is my late night attempt! But I think it's a good one, because I feel like I had SUPER HERO powers today! I'm sharing a post from one of my favorite party blogs "The Party Dress". The cutest Super Hero Birthday Party I've ever seen! Holy costume party, Batman! - Robin, to see more check it out at The Party Dress.If you dont have a birthday party coming up then {Dont be afraid to show your inner Super Hero} and if you have time make a cape and mask to show your real super magic! My nephew is one of my favorite little Super's and I will never forget the days we spent perfecting his costume together. Some felt, felt glue, ribbon a needle and thread is all you'll need.
Same Bat time, Same bat channel. - Narrator, until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment