Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fathers Day Craft!

I'm still trying to find the perfect gift for the kids to give to their DAD. They want to make something and all three of my kids are very crafty (at staying up past bed time and conning me into giving them dessert). So I found this idea and plan to start the project tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes and if the tutorial works well. Here it is "Rolled Paper Chess Set" I dont know if my husband likes to play chess but he's a know it all so i'm sure he has played and it just looks cool.I have about 3/4 of the office and Craft room unpacked, cant wait to get crafting so today we took and hour and made very simple but very fun paper bag puppets! Paper bag puppets are an old school kid craft but will always be part of my school. They are fun to make, always different and it was so great to see my little Grady jump in and really make his puppet the way he wanted it. His "GUY" turned out great. It's been a couple months since we have had all our stuff so it's very interesting to see how fast the y grow and change. PS I will be posting some mom projects very soon! stay tuned.....
Puppet with a Booty!

No comments:

Post a Comment