Thursday, June 2, 2011

B.Pop Beads


B.Pop-Arty! Funky Beads are our new favorite toy! This is my first blog post and it's a colorful one. My kids have been playing with these beads for three days straight, they all love them. My oldest daughter is almost 11 and my youngest is a boy and is just turning 3, the b.Pop bead kit at target is the best $ i have spent in a long time. I promise I wont make this blog all about shopping (well I'll try not to) but if my kids can craft and I know its something they can do without me having to scrape playdough out of the carpet or glue from hair then I'm happy! Sometimes moms just want to blog (or do the dishes). I know your kids will love them....be aware though if you have tiny people under 3 these are very small pieces and can be a choking hazard. My middle child fell in love with the girl on the tag so she had to do a photoshoot to be just like her! The b.bead jar came with a cute booklet with words of wisdom from children, I just loved it so i want to share some of them with you.
"Mommy you're the most beautiful woman in the whole world I ever saw before I left the house". Callie, age 2
"Water is composed of two gins, Oxygin and hydrogin. Oxygin is pure gin. Hydrogin is gin and water." Sam, age 11
"Belive in who you are and not who the person next to you is."
Savannah, 11
To read more or add you own child's quote go to www.justb-byou.com

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!!! Exactly what we had in mind! Great first post. . . Next?

    ReplyDelete